[PD] Cross-platform uniform GUI rendering of patches.

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 17:07:41 CET 2017

> Do we still need to care about Pd-extended, since it's been phased out?.

It's not a special case, its "sucessor" (Pd-l2ork/Purr Data) is here and is
compatible to it. We can forget about extended, but it still counts if
we're considering the newcomer. In this sense, it is not being or has been
phased out, it's moving on...

On the other hand, I haven't adopted Purr Data yet... and I still use
Extended (0.42-5 by the way), where I have over 350 patches that I use for
teaching which are compatible to this version... not to mention all of the
documentation made for its libraries, so, yeah, you get my point, Extended
patches are still around, a similar option is taking its place and behaves
the same, so, yeah, I say we worry about it.

cheers