[PD] Cross-platform uniform GUI rendering of patches.

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 22 22:49:03 CET 2017

Well, but what would happen if some use the -font-weight bold.

Anyway I think there's trouble shipping only one.

My tests are done with this zip pkg:

http://lucarda.com.ar/x/pdfont.zip

It has extended font metrics & TWAPI for loading the fonts.

Try it, you will see the font mess if only one is shipped.

uninnstall your dejavu before tests.

more info inside "Dan-read-this.txt"

Salutti,
Lucarda.