[PD] Katja's build system

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Feb 26 17:41:24 CET 2017

On 02/26/2017 05:01 PM, Jeppi Jeppi wrote:
> I am trying to use Katja's build system to compile Pd externals ( https://github.com/pure-data/pd-lib-builder ) , it works for Arm but when compiling for Osx I get this sort of errors (just a random selection). Any hints?

since there are a number of projects that have successfully used the
pd-lib-builder Makefile on OSX, i think we are lacking information to
give any clues.

(also, please note that "arm" is a CPU-architecture, whereas "OSX" is an
operating system (which could run on arm-CPUs (then it is called iOS) -
so you cannot really compare the two)

fgmdsar
IOhannes