[PD] Different versions of iemguts library in Deken

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 18:30:05 CET 2017

Hi!

Does anyone know why the iemguts library is at different version levels in
Deken, depending on whether you're running PD on Windows, Linux or Mac OS?
For Windows, it shows v0.2.1, but for Linux and Mac OS, it shows 0.0.

The reason I ask is that I developed some patches using iemguts/initbang
under Windows, but it seems initbang doesn't exist in v0.0 for Linux.

Is v0.2.1 available in binary format for Linux, or do I have to compile
from the source?

Thanks,
David.