[PD] soundfiler alternative?

José Rafael Subía Valdez jsubiavaldez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 19:06:53 CET 2017

Thank you Lucas and Ingo,

well. I do need to load a lot of samples if I want them preloaded.
Regarding the ram post that you sent, as I understand, that is exactly what
table does, as it stores it in RAM (am I right?)

Ingo, if I understand correclty, I need to record the audio from readsf~
into a table. this means that I need to create the record system to avoid
clicks (fades in and out). This seams overcomplicated for a simple thing.
But it appears to be the only solution for this problem.

thanks .. anyone else?

--
José Rafael Subía Valdez
www.jrsv.net