[PD] soundfiler alternative?

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 27 22:41:46 CET 2017

Best is to have all soundfiles preloaded.

RAM-Disk will help if the soundfiles are short. (this skips the “seek time” of a real hard disk)

Even without RAM-disk this is related to your actual Audio-settings “delay ms” : more delay more large files without audio drops.

Don't know exactly what your patch is about.