[PD] Click Removal & Noise suppression

Nicolas Montgermont list at nimon.org
Wed Mar 1 09:12:52 CET 2017

I'm not sure an abstraction is mandatory.
a fft threshold is used as well in audacity for noise removal
http://wiki.audacityteam.org/wiki/How_Audacity_Noise_Reduction_Works
so the fft I.03.resynthesis example should be a good starting point.
I don't really understand how they do click suppression though

http://nimon.org