[PD] Different versions of iemguts library in Deken

David dfkettle at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 17:17:05 CET 2017

No, I haven't tried purr data yet. When I have more time, I will, but I
need to get this working quickly. Because I couldn't find the latest
version of the library for Linux, I ended up ditching iemguts, since the
only thing I needed was 'initbang'. I developed a workaround, so now I
don't need it. I just added another inlet to the subpatches that used
initbang, and send it a bang from the main patch when it's loaded.

Thanks.

Message: 5