[PD] how-do-i-install-externals-and-help-files page (was Re: Linux Global folder for externals)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 20:34:24 CET 2017

> no folders are created on any platform.
>
> (Pd-extended used to create folders. luckily this has been disabled with
> Pd-vanilla.)

Oh, I see, so I have the user specific folder here because I have
Pd-extended! Mystery solved, thanks.

Now, why do you think this was luckily disabled? Me and Roman have shared
our thoughts why this seems unfortunate, what do you have to add?

> I did: https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/143

Hey, I also added another request, about offering the Standard Paths:

https://github.com/pure-data/deken/issues/144

cheers