[PD] comport - right outlet outputs only '-1'

Simon Iten itensimon at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 15:54:59 CET 2017

hi roman and list,

i downloaded your comport v1.1 for osx and i have a strange problem…

whenever i try to create a comport object with some initial values the object box does not create and pd freezes (i have to force quit)

creating a [comport] works…also opening the help patch works.

i had comport v0.0. extended installed before if it matters, but it seems deken overwrites the files automagically if the folder name is the same…

cheers

simon