[PD] Deken (maintenance) raw list of objects

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 6 21:22:54 CET 2017

Hi list,

Here's an almost complete list of [objects] that are available on Deken.

I searched for *-help.pd on my HDD backup from July 2016 when IOhannes & I did the w32 3th party dll “detect & include”.

There are some objects missing e.g [cyclone/>~] and also some entries that are not [objects] but are abs, which anyhow is harmless extra info.

The .txt file is very raw and is intended to, later, be correctly splitted to meet the standards of the “*-objects.txt” for each Deken pkg.

Attached: Raw-externals-list-Deken.txt

Last week there were discussions on the correct naming of extended libraries:
https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2017-03/118243.html

So the correct naming for some of the *-object.txt is not yet clear.

I will gladly follow IOhannes instructions on how to make this objectlists operational on Deken.

This is not urgent and can wait.

Salutti,
Lucarda.