[PD] libPD4unity and reading sample arrays

Scott R. Looney scottrlooney at gmail.com
Tue Mar 7 13:30:12 CET 2017

okay - well that seems to work for my single patch demo. but for some
reason it doesn't work when loading it into the larger patch. the 'A#'
references are gone but the tables still aren't found.

i did a lot of tracking things down as i had about 280 errors in loading
table objects - turns out the band limited square and saw oscillators read
from tables and write as well. all tabread~ and tabwrite~ objects result in
a unique number (likely the $0 designation) as well as the
suffix'-transition'. but all of them fail with 'no such array' messages.

in the case of the sample player it comes up with 'no such table' first,
for each sample, and then 'no such array'. everything is totally flat, no
subfolders being used. i am using an abstraction for one of the samples -
the rest are [pd patcher] objects, but all of them appear to have issues.

any further suggestions?

best,
scott