[PD] purr data 2.1.1

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Sun Mar 12 23:28:59 CET 2017

1.0 will only be updated at this point in case there is major regression or
there is a demand to do so. All development will soon shift to 2.0 a.k.a.
Purr-Data. One thing that is still missing in 2.0 is the k12 mode sidebar
and customizations and some minor cosmetic changes. I am hoping to get to
this sometime this summer unless Jonathan beats me to it.

Best,

--
Ivica Ico Bukvic, D.M.A.
Associate Professor