[PD] [PD-announce] MUME 2017 - EXTENDED DEADLINE: MARCH 19, 2017

Liam Goodacre liamg_uw at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 14 01:09:25 CET 2017

Hi Kıvanç

I am happy to see this deadline extended asian intend to apply but only found out about it next week.

Can I ask if the organizers are able to help pay the air fares of workshop organizers, or is there any other form of compensation? I don't see anything listed about this on the website so I thought I'd ask.