[PD] Pd / Purr-Data and Ausus Tinkerboard - analog sound card does not show up (alsa)

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Mar 22 16:57:00 CET 2017

root at XpressO:~# aplay -l
**** List of PLAYBACK Hardware Devices **** card 0: Audio [USB Audio], device
0: USB Audio [USB Audio]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: Audio [USB Audio], device 1: USB Audio [USB Audio #1]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 0: Audio [USB Audio], device 2: USB Audio [USB Audio #2]
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0
card 1: rockchipminiarm [rockchip,miniarm-codec], device 0:
ff890000.i2s-i2s-hifi i2s-hifi-0 []
  Subdevices: 1/1
  Subdevice #0: subdevice #0

I wonder where the VLC player is getting ist output list from.

Ingo