[PD] Pd / Purr-Data and Ausus Tinkerboard - analog sound card does not show up (alsa)

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Wed Mar 22 18:57:20 CET 2017

I tried starting from the command line like this:

pd -alsa -inchannels 0 -outchannels 2 -audiodevice 0   (went through
audiodevice 0 - 20)

to see if selecting the sound card from the command line makes any difference.
Still no sound!
Audiodevice 1-4 (from starting with the command line) seemed to show up as the
soundcard in the order as listed in the audio properties.

I still have no clue how to get to the audio subdevice if it cannot be used as
a multichannel output device.
Is there any "hidden" command line option that allows selecting subdevices?

If anybody here has an ASUS Tinkerboard and also has Jack running:
Please check what is available from Jack.

Thanks!
Ingo