[PD] Laptop + interface suggestion

Baptiste Chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 21:18:33 CET 2017

I bought a MOTU Ultralite AVB with my Asus n550jv with a double boot W10/ubuntu. The ultralite avb is awesome. USB2, Class-compliant, adat i/o, internal mixer, EQ, gates, compressors, aux, routing, presets everywhere. Audio over IP if you're keen to in motu's avb stuff and/or newer macs. Oh, and the whole interface is osc-controllable. I love it.