[PD] Laptop + interface suggestion

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 19:37:25 CET 2017

99% supported. The 1% left is that with linux, afaik, you can't access the
web gui without using an ethernet cable, which is not the case with windows
(the usb cable is enough). So if you can live with plugging 2 cables
instead of one, it's ok. I didin't investigated further to see if there is
a workaround.