[PD] editing puredata.info downloads

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 21:50:44 CET 2017

> if you want write access to one of the already existing products, you
> ought to contact the current owner (Fred Jan) and ask them for write
> permissions.

Ok, got it, so I'm copying Fred Jan here and requesting a permission to
write at it ;)

The thing is that at first glance it seemed it was terribly outdated and
just abandoned, cause it still refers to cyclone 0.1-alpha55; but now I see
it has this information: "*Typically versions are no longer made available
from this page but via source code repositories and the deken tool, build
into the latest versions of Pd-vanilla. Some repositories: -
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone <https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone>
- https://github.com/electrickery/pd-miXedSon
<https://github.com/electrickery/pd-miXedSon> (currently in maintenance
mode)*"

I was just planning on adding this very same information. Maybe add a few
more details, like specifying fred's repository is the 0.2 branch and ours
is the 0.3 - what I feel it is important now is that we not refer anymore
to the old 0.1 alpha55 release (released over a decade ago) as the "current
release". the "unreleased" 0.1 alpha 57 is also weird and confusing as it
seems is the upcoming release.

cheers