[PD] oops (did a bad thing in puredata.info)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 04:57:51 CEST 2017

I was able to create a new project and replicate what I did, giving out the
same error, even though it was all basically empty.

- Clicked in "Go to the release folder to add or publish a release." (which
led me to "downloads/cyclone/releases";
- then in "actions", hit "delete".

so, as I did replicate it, this is now also true for the new folder I had
created, in "/downloads/cyclone03".

I have yet a third cyclone folder (empty, for testing), which I don't know
how to delete without generating yet a third screwed up folder.

cheers