[PD] [text define] functionality for text in structs?

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Mar 27 12:57:57 CEST 2017

There ought to be a way to do this - some other object than [text define]
should be able to do 'read' and 'write' operations.  Perhaps this needs
to be added to the [pointer] object somehow.  (For a long time I've wished
for a better suite of objects to traverse data structures but can't find
a good design :)

Miller