[PD] oops (did a bad thing in puredata.info)

zmoelnig at iem.at zmoelnig at iem.at
Mon Mar 27 21:40:00 CEST 2017

On 03/27/2017 04:57 AM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> I was able to create a new project and replicate what I did, giving out the
> same error, even though it was all basically empty.
>
> - Clicked in "Go to the release folder to add or publish a release." (which
> led me to "downloads/cyclone/releases";
> - then in "actions", hit "delete".

thanks for that.
you indeed hit a bug in the page.
i will try to fix that.
in the meantime, just don't remove anything in 'releases' :-)

> so, as I did replicate it, this is now also true for the new folder I had
> created, in "/downloads/cyclone03".
>
> I have yet a third cyclone folder (empty, for testing), which I don't know
> how to delete without generating yet a third screwed up folder.

i've removed all three cyclone folders.
i will try to restore the original cyclone folder.
i still believe in (historistic) value of keeping old releases around.

fgmrdsa
IOhannes

PS: i'm sure i overreacted in my last emails. sorry about that.
(i was both seriously deprived of sleep *and* seriously pissed off)