[PD] oops (did a bad thing in puredata.info)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 02:22:04 CEST 2017

> i'm sure i overreacted in my last emails. sorry about that.

no worries, I'm sympathetic for people getting mad :)

> you indeed hit a bug in the page.

yeah, I was sure it was a bug, I just didn't say it cause I was afraid on
how you'd react :)

i will try to restore the original cyclone folder.
> i still believe in (historistic) value of keeping old releases around.

Me too, I'm all up for keeping the history, but this would make sense if we
were to keep using that page as a release source. As it is, there's a
conflict, either we have the cake or we eat it. If having that particular
version of cyclone available is the concern, let's put it up in deken, I
can work on that.

cheers