[PD] Running Pd with real-time priority

katja katjavetter at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:29:34 CEST 2017

Which Pd version do you run? I remember having the same issue with Pd
on Raspberry Pi some years ago. Pd at that time asked for rtprio 99
and didn't get it with jackd default settings. In response Miller has
then changed Pd's rtprio requirement to 95 (I don't remember which Pd
version exactly, it was probably around 0.45). If the Odroid image
ships an old Pd, setting rtprio 99 could make the difference.

Katja