[PD] Running Pd with real-time priority

Antoine Rousseau antoine at metalu.net
Wed Mar 29 10:04:35 CEST 2017

Hi,

I've proposed pull request #39 (https://github.com/pure-data/
pure-data/pull/39) to fix this (RT status not printed to console any more).

In the meantime, if you don't get related error message (and you don't
specify -nrt) then RT should be enabled.

Antoine Rousseau
  http://www.metalu.net <http://metalu.net> __ htt
p://www.metaluachahuter.com/
<http://www.metaluachahuter.com/compagnies/al1-ant1/>