[PD] Tcl error on closing subpatch with array

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Wed Mar 29 13:33:49 CEST 2017

Dear list,

I started getting this Tcl error:

(Tcl) INVALID COMMAND NAME: invalid command name ".x1e85d08.c"
  while executing
".x1e85d08.c delete plot1e9715c"
  ("uplevel" body line 1)
  invoked from within
"uplevel #0 $docmds"

A side effect of that error is that sometimes the graphics of all GUI elements stop to update. For example, I can still move a slider and change the value but it doesn't move visually.

The error happens when I close a subpatch containing an array while data is frequently written to that array. I can reliably reproduce it with the attached patch. Who else gets this error? I'm on Pd 0.47.1 + Windows 7.

Christof