[PD] Best way to shut the system down with a script launched from Pd?

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 18:35:19 CEST 2017

Have you tried running the script directly on your odroid to see if it
outputs anything relevant?

You're calling sudo with no interaction. does sudo require a password on
your odroid?

If you've started pd and jackd with the same user that runs this script you
shouldn't have to call sudo. There is also a way to allow the user to call
'poweroff' but I forget how you set that up.. it might be a group that you
have to be in.

-Alex