[PD] accoustic guitar chord detection

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Mar 29 20:11:26 CEST 2017

I've just tried with my electric guitar, and 3 peaks isn't enough to
detect all notes from the chords, that's mainly because a guitar chord
uses several times the same note at different octaves, and sigmund may
detect subharmonics, and first harmonics from the bass strings... I
think it's worth to try with at least 12 peaks and remove octaves in a
next patch...