[PD] [text define] functionality for text in structs?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Mar 30 15:28:35 CEST 2017

> If it was possible to have an array of pointers,

I get your idea. You can already have [list]s of pointers but this is rather cumbersome. Sometimes I've wished that pointers could be fields in structs (don't know why that's not possible...). Together with a mechanism to compare pointers (right now you can only route them by their type) these could indeed add some new possibilities.