[PD] PdParty 1.0.3

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Mar 31 01:01:06 CEST 2017

Hi Dan,

We've also been having a lot of fun with this, it's a great thing.

Got some footage of our 3&6 y.o.'s playing with it that I should fwd
(child's play indeed:).

The best one sadly I didn't catch any video of, but the 3&9 yo's had the
fattest beat last weekend and both stood there nodding like 'yeah, we are
dope', and they were right.

Brilliant work kemosabe,

Julian