[PD] [multimodel] inconsistencies in displaying/scaling objects

patrice colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Tue Apr 4 23:30:33 CEST 2017

I've fixed this problem by adding into the obj file some vertex to make
a cube around each object, same size larger than every objects opened by
multimodel. The cube can be invisible if it's in another group, or by
using a vertex shader.

It would be great indeed if multimodel wouldn't normalize values from
the obj file