[PD] searching for an object

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 04:52:42 CEST 2017

since this topic shows a lot in this mailing list, I could also go ahead
and prevent someone from saying that both cyclone and zexy carry the same
comparison objects, that is not true...

zexy and cylone both have >~, <~ and ==~

but only cyclone has !=~, >=~, <=~,

while only zexy has &&~ and ||~

cyclone also has some other non alphanumeric math objects: %~, !-, !-~, !/,