[PD] oops (did a bad thing in puredata.info)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 06:00:24 CEST 2017

>> Well, I looked at the page, but I have no permissions either to give away.

yeah, I thought so... page was also restored to before the last changes you
had made, so it's now really very outdated (before, though still outdated,
it was at least pointing to the current repositories).

well, I hope we can update it soon... I get it if there's something in the
way and I need to wait or something, but it's been like 10 days and no
reply about the (more than one) request.

IOhannes, please, can the cyclone page be edited and updated to include the
newer available versions?

cheers