[PD] New deken feature, create system user folder

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Thu Apr 6 19:09:34 CEST 2017

> i think ~/Documents is for user-created documents,

The Processing and Arduino folders in ~/Documents contain a 'libraries' subfolder, which is considered the default place for user-installed libraries. But in the end, that's just the Processing way.

BTW, one thing I don't find so elegant (maybe that has changed now...) is that Deken will ask you *if* it should install the library in the default folder and you have to click 'no' to choose another directory. the question itself is a bit ambiguous and it doesn't seem very intuitive. IMHO it should rather ask you *where* to install by opening the panel. Just my two cents.