[PD] bring the noise

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Fri Apr 7 00:13:34 CEST 2017

Le 06/04/2017 à 23:48, Matt Davey a écrit :
> sorry, will get back to all of these suggestions....lots of promising stuff here.
>
> but first, cyrille...
>
>>tabread4~ strange_noisy_waveshape
>
> any ideas how to generate that waveshape algorithmically???  handdrawn stuff is awesome, but maybe there are even better ways?

I would 1st try with noise in small table in order to interpolate the noise. Or put a filtered noise in the table.

You can also try a table that is not homogeneous : noise in 1/4 of the table, nothing on an other part, handdraw the rest of the table

you can put sinus, sample, filtered noise, etc.

the only limitation is your imagination!

> thanks for that trick though!  so cool!
cheers