[PD] Deken install path & permissions on Debian

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:27:48 CEST 2017

Oups sorry:
"I'm not familiar enough with other linux flavours to know this but
certainly on debian I have no other ~/.folders on my system, even though
the non-hidden path already exists via the apt install (and there's a ton
of other programs' 'stuff' in /usr/lib/)."
is obviously incorrect, I was thinking it takes me to my /home folder not
/home/julian where yes there are lots of hidden folders.

Apologies (lost in my little rant).
Otherwise the rest stands...