[PD] New deken feature, create system user folder

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 7 23:01:42 CEST 2017

>> 1) the folder is not created for you, you have to pre create it
(requiring previous knowledge

if deken isn't going to automate this on osx maybe just simple copy and
paste in a terminal (or?) for new users:

$ mkdir ~/Library/Pd && mkdir ~/Documents/Pd && ln -s ~/Library/Pd
~/Documents/Pd/libraries

at least in a workshop/class setting maybe

might be easier than finder -> go -> go to settings -> ~/Libraries and
making Pd directory THEN creating alias to wherever