[PD] Deken install path & permissions on Debian

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 00:45:05 CEST 2017

Apologies IOhannes, I was a little hasty with my celebrations.

After installing the pd-deken packages I still get this from Pd when
attempting to install a lib:
"No writeable directory found in:
    - /home/julian/.local/lib/pd/extra/
    - /home/julian/pd-externals
    - /usr/local/lib/pd-externals
    - /usr/lib/puredata/extra
    - /usr/lib/pd/extra
Cannot download/install libraries!"

Pd-0.47.1 ("") compiled for Debian (0.47.1-3)
Debian Sid (up to date)

Hi Alexandre, well for me the folders already created (/usr/lib/pd/extra)
by the Debian Pd install, it's getting the libs in there that's the current
issue.
But yes, which folder that should definitively be is still also up for
debate I guess.

Julian