[PD] [Gem] Modifying single pixel of pix image

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 10:02:12 CEST 2017

On Sam, 2017-04-08 at 08:29 +0200, Christof Ressi wrote:
> If it can be on the GPU, use a fragment shader! Do you work with a
> formula or do you set the alpha values by hand?

By Hand (maybe later by a formula). Is it possible?

The idea is to have two overlaying images. The visible one slowly
decomposes over time so that the image behind appears. I thought about
setting alpha to for more and more pixels as a way to decompose the
front image. Maybe there is another/better way?

Roman