[PD] [Gem] Modifying single pixel of pix image

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Sat Apr 8 11:05:49 CEST 2017

hello,
I use ping "pong buffer" frequentlly : using 2 framebuffer is a good way to go.

There is an exemple in 10.glsl/07.framebuffer_and_shader : I use a "ping pong" to create the wave physical model.

For your application, you don't even need a shader to alter the image : you can draw the image, then draw a pixel size square where you want to modify it.