[PD] refresh MIDI device list on run

Ingo ingo at miamiwave.com
Sun Apr 9 12:25:44 CEST 2017

Funny, I'm using that since years and it absolutely "always" works here (on
Linux) both for adding new devices or replugging previously unplugged MIDI
devices.
I'm not using Pd on Windows, though. But I can't see why Pd itself would
behave differently on Windows.
Whenever you send a (properly formatted) message to the midi-dialog it will
activate anything that is connected at that moment.

Ingo

OSX.