[PD] GEM for OSX

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 19:27:17 CEST 2017

"So, is there something that need to be done before creating a new release?
is it just a lack of time / motivation that prevent releasing? or just that
Gem is now only for linux? What could be done to facilitate a new release?
Or should I just send mails to Iohannes until he get bored and do all the
job?"

were these ever answered?

I'm no GEM user, but I know people love it and use it, it'd be really sad
to see it dying away - I agree it needs love and attention.

cheers