[PD] of Toggles and key presses

Pagano, Patrick patrick.pagano at uconn.edu
Wed Apr 12 20:22:59 CEST 2017

I am not having any luck with what jonas shared and i am not sure if i just don;t understand it yet.

the organelle has an aux button but that is used when one is navigating through pages so i am wondering out of 6 pages or so perhaps i could add a boolean or an on off on each screen and do things  that way

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A

Assistant Professor in Residence

Digital Media & Design

Web & Interactive Technologies