[PD] help compiling a pd external

Pagano, Patrick patrick.pagano at uconn.edu
Thu Apr 13 04:41:14 CEST 2017

hello

i am hopeful somone might be able to help me convert a max external into a pd one

https://github.com/DanBennettDev/db.bounce

this is a cool approximation of a peter b chaotic triangle wave and i was wondering if anyone here could compile it for linux?

I don't have a linux distro on a working machine at home so i figured someone here might be interested

cheers~

pp

[https://avatars2.githubusercontent.com/u/10479778?v=3&s=400]<https://github.com/DanBennettDev/db.bounce>

GitHub - DanBennettDev/db.bounce: Max MSP audio external ...<https://github.com/DanBennettDev/db.bounce>
github.com
README.md db.bounce. One of the first things I programmed in C. A Max MSP audio external. Chaotic Triangle Wave Oscillator Bank with Waveshaping, FM, ++

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A

Assistant Professor in Residence

Digital Media & Design

Web & Interactive Technologies