[PD] plans for Pd 0.48

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Mon Apr 17 09:29:25 CEST 2017

> And another use case - non-real-time (batch) audio rendering as in csound
> where you just allocate instances as you need 'em.  This definitely needs
> doing.

 recently, I was trying to figure out a way of doing a simple SuperCollider
recursion code in Pd

"var function = { |i|
var osc = {SinOsc.ar(i, function.(i - 1))};
if(i >= 160, osc, 0)};
{function.(170) ! 2}.play)"

And the idea (instead of dynamic patching) was to have a method for [clone] to
change the number of instances.

yeah, definitely needs doing ;)