[PD] expr issues

Shahrokh Yadegari sdy at ucsd.edu
Tue Apr 18 23:46:09 CEST 2017

Dear Alexandre,

Thanks for the note and reporting the new bugs and feature requests. I
should be able to fix the bugs quickly and pass them to Miller for the next
Pd release. Adding the new functions should happen too. The feature
addition may take a little more time.

Having an updated functions section for the help file will be great. I have
already started on a document to explain the expr family objects'  theory
of operation  and features and hope to have that done soon too. Stay tuned.
I am spoken for till about May 15th, but I should have some free cycles
right after that.

cheers,
Shahrokh

--