[PD] Ray casting

baptiste chatel baptiste.chatel at gmail.com
Thu Apr 20 14:01:06 CEST 2017

I took this particular road only to have a gui to draw in. This was an
interactive musical project, where people equipped with a smartphone would
trigger different sounds or events by visiting a city. The patch i've sent
could be easily reduced to a single object taking the polygon's points
coordinates and a position, only telling if the point is inside the polygon
or not.