[PD] How to scratch large sound file ?

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:07:46 CEST 2017

Hi,

I'm looking for the best practice to scratch (change playback speed
quickly) large sound file.

I've already tried :
- table and tabread4~ but table length is too limited
- readsf~ : can't change playback speed easily (I didn't try resampling
with block~ yet)
- august/readanysf~ : seems pretty great but can't play backward, it also
has a great feature : the return
- moonlib/sfread2~ : works with both positive and negative speed but only
with 16bit audio file and quite buggy (strange output when it can't find
file)
- moonlib/readsfv~ : works only with positive speed

Does someone know how to play large sound file with playback speed control
(positive and negative) ?

Thanks

Antoine
--