[PD] How to scratch large sound file ?

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Fri Apr 21 22:24:59 CEST 2017

The example is B16.long-varispeed.pd in 3.aduio.examples.

Gesendet: Freitag, 21. April 2017 um 18:42 Uhr
Von: "William Huston" <williamahuston at gmail.com>
An: "Antoine Villeret" <antoine.villeret at gmail.com>
Cc: "pd-list at lists.iem.at" <pd-list at lists.iem.at>
Betreff: Re: [PD] How to scratch large sound file ?
It's supposed to be possible with tabread4~, by using the onset inlet. There's an example in one of the help files. I looked at it a year ago and it was incomprehensible. YMMV.

If you figure it out, please post a simple example patch. This is my greatest joy-killer in Pd, because I really want to work with audio files which may be 1-2 hrs long.