[PD] Patch cords not showing

Tobias Brodel brittlehaus at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 03:08:44 CEST 2017

Hey all,

On 04/23/17 21:30, Thomas Mayer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 23.04.2017 13:01, Francisco Medeiros wrote:
>> Hello, I have compiled pd 0.47-1 on Xubuntu 16.04.2 and the patch cords
>> that don't show exept if they are in a straight vertical line.
> it looks like this bug, that I have discovered, but has been closed on
> Debian.

I've hit this too on Debian stretch, never found a fix and just ended up
reinstalling as I needed it to work then and there. Haven't been able to
reproduce it since.

If it's an option for you, you could just reinstall.

Someone(TM) should get that bug opened again. It seems to be a bug in
tcl/tk and not just Pd, but it's just shadowboxing until someone
figures out how to get it to happen on a Debian developer's machine.

Best of luck,
t/